Terms & Conditions
Reliance on information posted
Any views, opinions or comments expressed or posted on this site by visitors, other professionals or experts are their personal views and opinions and are not necessarily those of Weird N Wonderful ltd. Material on our site is not intended to amount to advice (legal, religious or otherwise) on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such material by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may therefore be out of date at any given time, although we will have our full endeavours to keep it up to date, It is advised should there be any doubt as to accuracy of information that you should follow up by contacting us if the need arises.
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude: All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- Loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time
- Whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may not link to our site without our express written consent. If permission is given you must only link in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, and you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Where permission is given you must only establish a link from any website that is owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Making bookings for events
When booking with Weird 'N' Wonderful Ltd you are acknowledging your acceptance of the 'Weird 'N' Wonderful Ltd' terms and conditions and warrant that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to enter into this agreement:
- 1. All bookings are non-refundable. No refunds will be given if you do not attend or choose to cancel a booking you have made.
- 2. If due to any unforeseen circumstances we are not able to hold an event as originally planned, we reserve the right to move the event to an alternative venue. In this unlikely instance, we will always provide our guests with as much notice as possible.
- 3. We reserve the right to cancel any event, this will usually be only due to any unforeseen circumstances. If we cancel an event then an option for a refund or if possible an alternative booking will be made available to all those who have booked. We will contact you asking you to state your choice. Please allow 28 days for refunds to be made.
- 4. Where we provide a full refund, no other claims for compensation that arise will be made as a result.
- 5. You must supply correct contact details on the booking forms. In the event that an event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not take any responsibility for guests who arrive at an event unless they have supplied us with telephone contact details.
- 6. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to expel, without refund, guests who become, or have been in the past, abusive and/or offensive and/or acted inappropriately to any other guests/staff at our events.
- 8. We take no responsibility for any emotional distress, or physical injury that may arise from communications with other guests that attend our events, without limitation; either during, after or at any stage of our events.
- 9. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, including but not limited to, negligence, the Organiser shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages or loss of property, money, business, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss.
- 10. The Organiser takes no responsibility or liability for the actions of third parties or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential special loss.
- 11. 50% deposit required when booking, balance to be paid on/before date of party, free birthday present only with parties £150 and above. £25 cancellation fee if cancelled more than 1 week before party, £50 cancellation fee if cancelled less than one week before party.
Weird 'N' Wonderful believes in the utmost importance of health and safety when working with animals and request that all members of the public follow all safety advice given. Weird N Wonderful hold no liability for any injury incurred due to any individual or group failing to conform with any health and safety instructions given.
Intellectual property rights
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us (see below). Thank you for visiting our site.Address: Weird 'N' Wonderful Ltd. 128 Alcester Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8EE
Tel: 0121 449 1684